Lily Sweater Kit
Lily Sweater Kit
Fiber Content: 94% Israeli Mako Cotton / 6% Nylon
Yardage: 251 yds
Uses slipped stitches to blend colors and create surface texture in this pullover!
Juniper Moon Farm's Lily Sweater uses slipped stitches to blend colors and create surface texture in this pullover. Made with Cumulus Rainbow, maybe the softest cotton yarn you will ever feel. The cloud-like worsted weight yarn with chainette construction is made with Mako cotton and a touch of nylon for stability and strength.
Kindly note that a printed pattern comes with this kit, however, if you prefer a digital pattern, it can be purchased separately on the Ravelry.
The kit here is made to fit up to a size XL (38-40" Bust). In case you require a different size or color(s), you can purchase individual skeins of Cumulus Rainbow to customize your project accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by phone or email at email@example.com
Sizes: Small (Medium, Large, X-Large)
Bust size: 32-34 (34-36, 36-38, 38-40)"/81-86 (86-91, 91-96, 96-101)cm;
width (underarm): 37 (39, 41, 43)"/94 (99, 104, 109)cm;
Length: 22 (23, 24, 25)"/56 (58, 61, 63))cm;
Sleeve seam: 17 (17 1⁄2, 18, 18 1⁄2)"/43 (44, 46, 47)cm.
- Designer: Ursula O'Connor
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Season: Fall / Winter / Spring
- Yarn Requirements: Cumulus Rainbow by Juniper Moon Farm ( 94% Israeli Mako Cotton, 6% Nylon; 100g / 251 yards per skein): 4 (4, 5, 5) x 100g hanks of Juniper Moon Farm Rainbow in 213 Island Coast.
- Needles and Other Materials US 8 (5mm) and 9 (5.5mm) or size needed for gauge
- Gauge: 16 sts and 22 rows = 4” over pattern using US 9/5.5mm needles
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Fiber Content: 94% Israeli Mako Cotton, 6% Nylon