Zeynep Wrap Kit
Zeynep Wrap Kit
Fiber Content: 94% Israeli Mako Cotton / 6% Nylon
Yardage: 251 yds
Juniper Moon Farm's Zeynap Wrap uses shadow knitting to blend the dreamy cotton Cumulus Dappled and solid colored Cumulus in this generously sized triangular, oversized wrap.
Juniper Moon Farm's Zeynap Wrap uses shadow knitting to blend the dreamy cotton Cumulus Dappled/ Rainbow and solid colored Cumulus in this generously sized triangular, oversized wrap. Cumulus yarns are maybe the softest cotton yarn you will ever feel. The cloud-like worsted weight yarn with chainette construction is made with Mako cotton and a touch of nylon for stability and strength.
Kindly note that a printed pattern comes with this kit, however, if you prefer a digital pattern, it can be purchased separately on the Ravelry.
The kit is designed to fit one size as described in the pattern. In case you require a different size or color(s), you can purchase individual skeins of Cumulus Rainbow and Cumulus to customize your project accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finished Measurements: Length: 63"/160cm; Width at bind off edge: 55"/140cm.
- Designer: Claudia Wersing
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate
- Season: Fall / Winter / Spring
- Yarn Requirements: 2 x 100g hanks of Juniper Moon Farm Cumulus Rainbow (Color A) and 2 x 100g hanks of Juniper Moon Farm in Cumulus solid color (Color B).
- Needles and Other Materials US 10 (6mm) or size needed for gauge
- Gauge: 13 sts and 23 rows = 4” in over shadow knitting pattern using US 10/6mm needles
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Fiber Content: 94% Israeli Mako Cotton, 6% Nylon, 100g / 251 yards