10 in stock
Machine washable & soft, Malabrigo Mechita is a fun fingering-weight yarn. Perfect for lightweight projects!
- Materials & Care
Malabrigo Mechita is a fingering-weight single-ply yarn. Machine washable, Mechita makes beautiful garments and accessories that you'll love to show off. Just as soft and rich as Mecha, but great for lighter projects!
Hand-dyed yarns have subtle variations that cause colors to vary from skein to skein. As this is a natural part of the process, please note there may be differences between the yarn images shown and the yarn received. To counteract this, we encourage all crafters to buy enough yarn for their entire project at one time.
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: Fingering
- Skein Weight / Yardage: 100g / 420yds
- Gauge: 6.5-7.5 sts = 1" on US 1-2
- Care: Machine Wash Cold, Dry Flat
- Country of Origin: Uruguay