Marion Wrap Kit
Knit with garter stitch, simple shaping, and pops of color!
- Pattern Details
Designed by Megan Gonzalez, Knit with garter stitch, simple shaping, and pops of color; this advanced beginner wrap is designed for style and warmth.
The kit is designed to fit one size as described in the pattern. In case you require a different size, you can purchase individual skeins of Woolstok to customize your project accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sizes: One Size
- Length: 110″
- Width: 17.5”
Main Kit Contents (Model)
- Color A - 3 skeins of Woolstok 150 in color 1317 - Midnight Sea
- Color B - 2 skeins of Woolstok 50 in color 1303 - Highland Fleece
- Colors (C) - One Fire & Ice Woolstok Mini Bundle
Alternate Kit Contents
- Color A - 3 skeins of Woolstok 150 in color 1302 - Gravel road
- Color B - 2 skeins of Woolstok 50 in color 1310 - Cranberry Compote
- Colors (C) - One Neutral Woolstok Mini Bundle
- Yarn Requirements: Woolstok (100% Fine Highland Wool, 150g/370yds): 3 hanks A; Woolstok (100% Fine Highland Wool, 50g/123yds): 2 hanks B; Woolstok Bundle (100% Fine Highland Wool; 21 mini hanks, 5g/12yds each): 1 bundle (Fire & Ice) for C
- Needles and Other Materials: Size 10.5 (6mm) needles or size needed to obtain gauge ➤ Shop Knitting Needles; tapestry needles, stitch marker ➤ Shop Notions
- Gauge: In stockinette st, 13 sts and 28 rows = 4″, blocked
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Fiber Content: 100% Fine Highland Wool