Mosaic Dish Towel
- Pattern Details
Home, sweet home – few things are as comforting as handmade items to fill your home. It is even nicer when the handmade items are functional and eco-friendly. The Mosaic Dish Towels are the perfect kitchen accessory. The set features garter stitch and a simple mosaic stitch pattern that’s great for beginners. Knit in Clean Cotton – a yarn made from 100% reclaimed fibers – these cloths are durable and absorbent. We bet you’ll make more than one set!
Finished Measurements: Width: 11” / Length: 17”
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Universal Yarn Design Team
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: All Seasons
- Yarn Requirements: Universal Yarn Clean Cotton (85% recycled cotton, 15% recycled polyester; 75g/131 yds) • 104 Honeysuckle (A) – 2 skeins • 116 Bluebell (B) – 2 skeins
- Needles and Other Materials Needles: US size 8 (5 mm) straight and set of dpns (for I-Cord) or size needed to obtain gauge Notions: Tapestry needle
- Gauge: 17 sts x 30 rnds = 4” in garter st Save time, check your gauge.
- Yarn Weight: Aran / Worsted
- Fiber Content: 85% Cotton / 15% Polyester