O Christmas Tree Stocking
Get Christmas ready with this fun Christmas stocking project that you'll want to add to your holiday home décor checklist!
- Pattern Details
The stocking is made in two pieces starting from the TOP of the chart. For the back side, reverse the shaping and omit the tree. The black squares indicate the scallop turning row. The pink squares on the left are 10 row indicators to help keep track of where you are.
Finished Measurements: Approx. 16" Length
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Susie Bonell
- Craft: Knit
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: Holiday
- Yarn Requirements: 3 skeins of Cascade 220 or Cascade 220 Superwash Aran: 1 skein white, 1 skein dark green, 1 yard (plenty) dark brown
- Needles and Other Materials: US 7 knitting needles, US G hook, yarn needle, sewing needle and matching thread, assortment of small ornaments and buttons
- Gauge: 15 sts = 1” in Stockinette stitch
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Fiber Content: 100% Peruvian Highland Wool