Poulsbo Wrap Kit
Colorful, lightweight, and full of texture!
Colorful, lightweight, and full of texture, this wrap is knit in Woolstok Light using five colors and eight different stitch patterns. A beautiful, must-have piece for any season.
Kindly note that a printed pattern comes with this kit, however, if you prefer a digital pattern, it can be purchased separately on the Blue Sky Fibers website.
The kit is designed to fit one size as described in the pattern. In case you require a different size or color(s), you can purchase individual skeins of Woolstok Light to customize your project accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by phone or email at email@example.com.
Sizes: One Size
- Length (Before Seaming): 50"
- Width: 18½"
Main Kit Contents
- 1 hank of color (A) 2306 - Wild Thyme
- 1 hank of color (B) 2321 - Loon Lake
- 2 hanks of color (C) 2312 - Drift Wood
- 1 hank of color (D) 2313 - Dark Chocolate
- 1 hank of color (E) 2309 - Earth Ivy
- Designer: Alyssa Rasmussen
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Yarn Requirements: Woolstok Light (100% Fine Highland Wool (Fingering); 50g/218yds): 1 hank A, 1 hank B, 2 hanks C, 1 hank D, 1 hank E
- Needles and Other Materials: US size 6 (4mm) 24" circular needle or size needed to obtain gauge ➤ Shop Knitting Needles; tapestry needles and stitch marker ➤ Shop Notions
- Gauge: In stockinette st, 23 sts and 32 rows = 4", blocked
- Yarn Weight: Fingering
- Fiber Content: 100% Highland Wool