Perfect to wear at a seaside retreat, Sandpiper will keep you looking cool and chic during warm summer days!
- Pattern Details
Perfect to wear at a seaside retreat, Sandpiper will keep you looking cool and chic during warm summer days. The color-nature of Cotton Supreme Waves adds an element of visual interest and brings new life to the classic ribbed tank. This tank is very stretchy due to the Rib stitch pattern used; choose a bust size with approx. 1-2” of negative ease, or if you are in-between sizes, opt for the smaller size for a more fitted appearance. This tank is knit flat in pieces from the bottom up. Stitches for the neckline and armholes are picked up and worked in the round after seaming.
Finished Measurements: Sizes: Extra Small (Small, Medium, Large, 1X, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X) Shown in size Small with approx. 1-2” of negative ease. Bust: 28¾ (33½, 36, 40¾, 45½, 48, 52¾, 57½, 60)” Length: 22½ (23, 23½, 24½, 25, 25½, 27, 28, 28½)”
- Format: PDF
- Designer: Aubrey Busek
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- # of Projects: 1
- Season: Summer / Fall / Spring
- Yarn Requirements: Universal Yarn Cotton Supreme Waves (100% cotton; 100g/230 yds) • 905 Saltwater – 2 (3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5) skeins
- Needles and Other Materials Needles: US Size 6 (4mm) straight, 16” circular, and set of DPNs, or size needed to obtain gauge Notions: Tapestry needle, stitch holder or waste yarn, stitch markers
- Gauge: 20 sts x 28 rows = 4” in 4x2 Rib Save time, check your gauge.
- Yarn Weight: Light Worsted / DK
- Fiber Content: 100% Cotton