Sia sweater is a beautiful, relaxed women's pullover with a mock turtleneck
- Pattern Details
Featured in Noro Magazine issue #19, the Sia sweater is a beautiful, relaxed women's pullover with a mock turtleneck. Knit with one of Noro's newest fibers, Madara, a simple knit and purl stitch shows off the tweedy texture of the yarn and the quality of a wool, silk, and alpaca blend. Sia is knit flat in pieces from the bottom up and seamed, and uses garter stitches to define the neck and sleeve edges.
The kits here are made to fit up to size 50" Bust. If you are in need of alternative sizes, individual skeins of Noro Madara are available to fit your project's needs! Please don't hesitate to call the store or reach out to Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Color A - Six 100g skeins of Noro Madara
Bust: 45 (47, 50, 53)“ / 114 (119, 127, 134.5) cm
Length: 22 1/2 (23, 23 1/2, 24)” / 57 (58.5, 59.5, 61) cm
- Designer: Eisaku Noro Design Team
- Craft: Knitting
- Skill Level: Advanced / Beginner
- Season: Year-round
Yarn Requirements: Noro Madara (60% Wool/ 30% Silk/ 10% Alpaca; 100g/219yds): 6 skeins (A)
- Needles and Other Materials: Size 7 (4.5mm) needles, or size needed to obtain gauge ➤ Shop Knitting Needles; Stitch Marker - Tapestry Needle ➤ Shop Notions
- Gauge: 17 sts and 24 rows = 4” over chart pattern
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Fiber Content: 60% Wool/ 30% Silk/ 10% Alpaca