Terrace Gardens Sweater Kit
Beautiful stranded colorwork yoke and cuff accents!
The Terrace Garden Sweater by Blue Sky Fibers features beautiful stranded colorwork yoke and cuff accents. This sweater is perfect for knitters looking for a fun and engaging challenge to practice their colorwork and those who love to create unique garments for their wardrobe. Pick your favorite color combination of Woolstok Light to create a gradient, high-contrast look, or choose from the kit(s) below!
Kindly note that a printed pattern comes with this kit, however, if you prefer a digital pattern, it can be purchased separately on the Blue Sky Fibers website.
The kit here is made to fit up to a size L (40-42" Bust). In case you require a different size or color(s), you can purchase individual skeins of Woolstok Light to customize your project accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sizes: WOMEN’S XS (S, M, L, XL) (2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL) TO FIT BUST SIZE 28-30 (32-34, 36-38, 40-42, 44-46) (48-50, 52-54, 56-58, 60-62)”
- CHEST CIRCUMFERENCE: 28½ (32½, 36½, 40½, 44½) (48½, 52½, 56½, 60½)”
- LENGTH: 22½ (22½, 23, 23½, 24¼) (24¼, 25½, 25½, 26¼)”
Main Kit Contents
- 6 hanks of color (A) 2313 - Dark Chocolate
- 1 hank of color (B) 2318 - Thermal Spring
- 1 hank of color (C) 2320 - Spring Ice
- 1 hank of color (D) 2308 - Golden Meadow
- 1 hank of color (E) 2323 - Ember Glow
- 1 hank of color (F) 2311 - Rusted Roof
- Designer: Mary Pranica
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Yarn Requirements: Woolstok Light (100% Fine Highland Wool, 50g/218yds): 5 (5, 6, 6, 7) (7, 8, 9, 10) hanks A, 1 hank B, 1 hank C, 1 hank D, 1 hank E, 1 hank F
- Needles and Other Materials: Size 4 (3.5mm) 24" or longer circular needle or size needed to obtain gauge; Size 4 (3.5mm) double pointed needles or preferred needles for small circumference knitting, or size needed to obtain gauge (for sleeve); Size 3 (3.25mm) 16” circular needle, or one size smaller than size needed to obtain gauge (for neckband); Size 3 (3.25mm) double pointed needles or preferred needles for small circumference knitting (for cuffs), or one size smaller than size needed to obtain gauge. ➤ Shop Knitting Needles; tapestry needles and stitch markers ➤ Shop Notions
- Gauge: In stockinette st, 28 sts and 42 rnds = 4” using A and largest needle, blocked
- Yarn Weight: Fingering
- Fiber Content: 100% Highland Wool