Thomasville Cowl Kit
Enjoy the squishy texture of your handmade cowl!
Knit your own Thomasville Cowl using Blue Sky Fibers
Woolstok Light! This cowl is designed to be knit back and forth in one piece, then seamed after blocking. The finishing touch of knitted-on i-cord edges adds a clean and polished look to this cozy accessory, making it perfect for any occasion. Enjoy the squishy texture of your handmade cowl!
Kindly note that a printed pattern comes with this kit, however, if you prefer a digital pattern, it can be purchased separately on the Blue Sky Fibers website.
The kit is designed to fit one size as described in the pattern. In case you require a different size or color(s), you can purchase individual skeins of Woolstok Light to customize your project accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by phone or email at email@example.com.
Sizes: One Size
- approx 31¼”
- Width: approx 11¼”
Main Kit Contents
- 1 hank of color (A) 2309 - Earth Ivy
- 2 hanks of color (B) 2304 - Grey Harbor
- In Alternating Cables, 33½ sts and 38 rows = 4” using A, blocked. (
- NOTE: Exact gauge is not critical for this project but will affect finished size and drape.)
- Yarn Weight: Fingering
- Fiber Content: 100% Highland Wool